Simplex tour guide system
Axitour AT-900 tour guide system
The Axitour AT-900 Touring System is our newest audio communications system for guided tours. The simplex communication system facilitates one-way communication with the guests who are following the tour. The big advantage of this audio communication system is that two guides can speak simultaneously (duplex communication) to a group, by the “open-line” connection. The guests hear the conversation from the two guides by the headset which is connected to the ‘receiver’ AT-900 unit.
The communication system has a range of approximately 100 meters, 80 channels and a crystal clear sound. The communication systems can be stored in a charging case with space for 20 or 40 units. We also offer a transport briefcase with space for 48 units.
Please contact our Customer Service!
Tel: +31 (0) 180 691 400
Applications of tour guide system AT-900
- Guided Tours – recreational, business, cultural
- Guided Tours Museums
- City Tours and Park Walks
- Congresses and meetings
- Interpreter activities
- Translating simultaneously
- One-way communication
- Duplex communication; 2 guides per channel
- Frequency 2403MHz ~ 2480MHz
- Reach up to +/- 150 metres
- 80 channels
- Dimensions unit 50 mm x 88 mm 15 mm
- Weight 60 gram
- Headset connection 3,5 mm
- Battery time Transmitter 10H / Receiver 15 H
- Unlimited installation of receivers per channel
License free frequency
The Axitour AT-900 tour system is a simplex (one way) communication system. The system provides for over 40 free channels and works with the frequency band 2403MHz ~ 2480MHz license-free radio frequency. This means that you can use this system freely anywhere in Europe. Please contact the staff of Axitour for more information about using the system out of Europe.
Charging the AT-900
The communication systems can be stored in a charging case with space for 20 or 40 units. We also offer a transport bag with space for 48 units.
Various headsets and earphones
Sale and rental of communication systems
The Benefits of Axitour
- Sale and rental
- Advice from specialists
- For large and small events
- Order before 02:00 PM UTC+, delivered the next day
- Customer Service always available
- Various secure payment options
- The coffee is always available for you in our showroom
Any questions? We would love to be there for you!
An immediate answer? Call +31 (0)180-691 400 between 8:15 am and 5:15 pm
Mobile phone: +31 614 16 45 02 (out of working times)
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply your question as soon as possible.